Option 1: Locate the old MSI and browse to it
- Browse to the original MSI
- When an MSI is run it is loaded into %WINDOWS%\Installer folder but the random name may make it difficult to find
Option 2: Uninstall Royal TS without using the MSI
- Use the Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter from Microsoft:
- After clicking on Run now, follow the instructions of the troubleshooter.
- When prompted, select that you are having problems with uninstalling a program.
- When prompted, select the "Royal TS" program to uninstall from the list and click on Next.
- Click on "Yes, try uninstall".