|Number of Installations||Number of Users||Number of Managed Entities** (Servers/Connections)||Personal License||Commercial License|
|Individual User License||Unlimited||1||Unlimited||✔|
* see full explanation of all columns at the bottom of this document ** A Managed Entity can be a computer or device that is identified by a unique string, usually the hostname or IP address.
What is the difference between Personal and Commercial License?
Commercial License Type
Personal License Type
Shareware License TypeThis type includes the management of 3 servers and is installed by default for evaluation purposes.
What is the difference between the License Types?
Individual User License
Which License Type is right for me?
If you want to manage your personal test-lab at home:
If you are a self-employed IT professional, managing the IT infrastructure for many companies:
If you are a team of IT professionals in a company managing the IT infrastructure:
Additional Questions about Licensing Royal Server
Can a company purchase a Startup License?
Can I use my Startup License in a company environment?
Is a Startup License limited in features compared to the other license types?
Can I use my Startup License at work and at home?
Are Royal TS/X Client Licenses included in Royal Server?
How long is my License Valid?
What is "Software Maintenance"?
What happens when my Software Maintenance Plan Expires?
How can I extend my Software Maintenance Plan?
What are the benefits of extending my software maintenance plan using the discount coupon code?
- You do not need to keep multiple (previous) license keys to extend maintenance. Just enter the discount coupon code on the shopping cart page (after clicking the Buy Now button).
- You do not need to enter multiple license keys in Royal Server to unlock it.
- The discount is applied to all licenses of your order. This means you can get as many licenses at a reduced price as you need.
- You can even switch licenses at a reduced price to an Unlimited license in case this makes more sense to you now.
Questions about ordering Royal Server
How is the product shipped?
What Payment Methods are available?
- Credit or debit card
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, and Diners Club credit cards, as well as Maestro debit cards issued in the UK
- Wire transfer
- Pay by check
For more information visit our distributor's Customer Care Center.
How can I get a Quote?
Can I place a Purchase Order?
For detailed information about placing a purchase order, visit the Customer Care Center.