Most of the supported keyboard shortcuts can be found in the menus.
It's possible to modify all of the keyboard shortcuts that are available through the main menu using standard macOS mechanisms. See this Apple KB entry for more info. This is especially useful if a certain keyboard shortcut interferes with a keyboard shortcut used in a remote session.
Hotkey to open connection
- First, add the "Documents" toolbar item in Royal TSX
- Note the name of the connection you'd like to assign a hotkey to
- Go to macOS' "Keyboard Preferences" and switch to the "Keyboard Shortcuts" tab
- Select Application Shortcuts. (See http://support.apple.com/kb/ph3957 for more info)
- Add a new shortcut for Royal TSX where the "Menu Title" is exactly the name of your connection
- Assign a keyboard shortcut
- Try the hotkey in Royal TSX, it should open the connection. If it does not, browse to the connection using the documents toolbar item. You should see the shortcut for the connection you just assigned to the right of the connection's name.